My favorite things...

I have a new favorite. I know I haven't been to even half of the temples in the world, but this one is my new favorite. It was absolutely beautiful inside and out. We were able to visit during the amazing McNeill Family Reunion 2010. (I'll post pictures of that later.) They had the Manti Temple Pagent while we were there and John got some awesome pictures. I had the idea for the day-time one. I think it looks like an angel on top of the temple.



Mia fell asleep during our walk around the temple and decided I was a good bed...


posted under , |

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The Manti temple pictures are very well done, but the picture of the year is the one of Mia asleep on your "lap". Made our day even happier. Love, Grandma

Adrianne Barrett said...

I am so glad we're not the only ones who love the Manti Temple! Nate & I went out of our way to visit it when we lived in UT; it's our favorite UT temple...it's just gorgeous! Thanks for the pictures!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers