4th of July

We had so much fun over the 4th. I saw my mom for the first time since her chemo/radiation treatments for thyroid cancer. How wonderful it was just to sit a laugh with her. Dad and I had fun just listening to her play with the children and laugh. She has such a great love for life and never holds back with her laugh. We took the family to the Tubac fireworks show just south of us. It was short and sweet. John and Phil had a chance to get some fun pictures. We had a great weekend with friends and family playing baseball at the park, watching movies and playing with new toys. John took the kids back to Albuquerque with my parents to work on Dad's patio, but instead everyone is sick! I guess he'll be spending a little more time up there than expected...

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers