New Beginnings

So I pretty much abandoned my blog after Arkansas- being home was just too overwhelming! So now, over six months later, I've finally got enough guilt that I'm going to try to start again. My little family went up to Utah for the McNeill Family Reunion recently and seized the opportunity to visit family we haven't seen in almost 6 years! My mother's parents live in Idaho and are pretty hard to visit. We got to see spend the day with them on Monday and it was a blast. Our trip home included several stops; John's cousin Thomas welcomed us to his beautiful victorian home in Logan, we visited the Capitol and Temple Square in Salt Lake City, and then the Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park in southern Utah (we skipped Bryce Canyon because it was packed full!)

We were gone for a week and it was just awesome. I really miss spending that much time with my babies and John took the opportunity to get some time behind the camera. He focused mostly on the artsy pictures, so I don't have too wide of a variety of people pictures, so enjoy!

This was the night we arrived in Manti; Uncle Ian took care of the cousins' need for marshmallows.



posted under , , , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers